On November 24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> My recommendation is that you configure space in your VM window
> configuration for the BBDB window.  What is your objection to
> doing this?  I may be able to make some accommodation in VM if I
> new why you are evading the window configuration system.

Heh. "Doctor, it hurts when I do this." "Well, don't do it, then!"

Seriously, I want this so that if there's not a BBDB record for the
currently displayed email, I don't get the BBDB window taking up
space. I'd be quite happy to work around this in BBDB rather than you
doing damage to tapestry.el (or whatever); I'm merely looking for a
hint at where I should start debugging.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

I really need to reinstate the witty comments, dammit.