Hello, all.

I'd like to restrict the messages from which bbdb automatically culls
addresses in a manner not supported by bbdb-ignore-most-messages-hook.  I
see from the bbdb info page that I can set bbdb/mail-auto-create-p to a
function of no arguments, which presumably returns t or nil as appropriate.
However, it's unclear to me how this function can access the mail message
to determine if bbdb should grab the address or not.

This may be a fairly silly question, but how *would* I access the text of
the message, or at least the text of the headers?

(I'm not all that familiar with elisp, which is why I may well be missing
something obvious, but I've done a fair amount of work in other LISP
dialects, so I'm ok with the basic LISP/elisp mindset.)

BBDB 2.00.06
VM 6.72
XEmacs 21.1.10 (as included with Debian 2.2r2)

Thanks,

Richard