Tom> Sometimes I get mail from someone with a loargish CC: list.  I
Tom> already have the sender in my BBDB, but I want to automatically
Tom> put all of the CC: addresses into the BBDB.

I don't know of any current code to do this. Personally I think there
is little value in such a feature, since all the cc lines provide is
email addresses (okay, sometimes names too). I could see that you
might like to add all the cc addresses to a "correspondents" field of
the senders record. That way you could write some code to do some sort
of graph analysis of the bbdb database and identify cliques of people
who talk to each other (in your presence).

Your suggestion prompted me to think of another possible feature. It
would be useful, when viewing a message sent to many recipients, to be
able to query bbdb for any records for all the recipients, not just
the sender. Essentially roll over the to and cc lines pulling records
in the bbdb buffer.

If anyone really likes this idea, please implement it and send me a
copy :-)

Aaron.