Quoth Aaron Roydhouse on 1995 September 22:
> email addresses (okay, sometimes names too). I could see that you
> might like to add all the cc addresses to a "correspondents" field of
> the senders record. That way you could write some code to do some sort
> of graph analysis of the bbdb database and identify cliques of people
> who talk to each other (in your presence).

I do this by setting the appropriate variables.  It lets me search for
an email address that might not be there as a record.  And lets me do
possible later graph analysis, which I have not yet done and which is
surely a limited snapshot, but _definitely_ the sort of thing I like
to do.  May dweebs inherit the earth (we can measure our progress).

Has anybody decent graph analysis code in Lisp?