When reading mail via mh-e, I usually use the `a' command (mh-reply)
to reply to a message. Normally, this causes the screen to split
exactly in half with the original message displayed in the upper
window and the new draft message displayed in the lower window.

If the bbdb pop-up window is visible below the message when I hit `a',
the split does not go so well. The original message window now takes
up most of the screen (43 of 48 lines), and the new draft is in the
ridiculously small bbdb pop-up window (5 of 48 lines). Yuck! Are there
fixes for this? I suppose I could disable the popup window.

I'm using bbdb v1.48 of July 23, 1993.

Mark

P.S. Perhaps this is a deficiency in mh-e.el. I've heard that GNU's
mh-e.el is not a very poor port of the original Unipress mh-e.el.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Fax: 415-506-1113       RIPEM key on server