Folks,
        I have had a couple of instances where due to a bad line (or record)
        in the .bbdb file BBDB gets completely hosed. This has caused a lot
        of pain for me in the last couple of weeks. Can BBDB be made a little
        more robust so that it will just ignore the record in question and
        go on. I had to go and re-enter the data all over again twice due to
        this behavior.

- Anantha Padmanabha N. Srirama -

Anantha Padmanabha N. Srirama   *   mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
1250, E.Arques Avenue, MS:298   *   voice:  408.992.2251
Sunnyvale  CA 94088-3470        *   fax:    408.992.2926