In BBDB 1.49, there is a problem with autoloading the file "bbdb-ftp".  It
appears that this file uses a function "bbdb-completing-read-record" which
is defined in "bbdb-com.el".  But, "bbdb-com.el" is not require'd in
"bbdb-ftp.el".

I'm not sure if the proper fix is to add a "(require 'bbdb-com)" to
"bbdb-ftp.el" (which is what I did in the short run), or if the offending
function should be moved to a some place else which is require'd by
"bbdb-ftp.el"

Note that this problem only manifests itself if I try to use "bbdb-ftp"
before loading any other part of BBDB.

-lipp

---

So this is what it feels like to be potato salad