> Lance, this is interesting.  I've been having some problems lately (since
> installing Jamie's gnus enhancements) with my emacs v19.19.  Every day this
> week I've had a crash/core dump that happens randomly.  Although sometimes
> I've had it without ever having loaded gnus.

We are running emacs 19.21 here.  I've only been on the job since
Monday but have not experienced any problems with core dumps or such
like.

I did some more playing around and realized what has changed.  Felix
Lee's nntp.el file causes bbdb to do a LOT of
reading/formatting/frobnicating when a newsgroup is selected.  Then,
when an article is selected no extra bbdb work is done.  With the old
nntp.el each time an article was selected caused bbdb to do some
work.

Lance