With bbdb-use-pop-up set, the bbdb/mh-update-record that's called from
the insinuation around mh-display-message usually works.  But, if the
(v.19.21) frame holding the mail folder is presently iconified, focus
ends up in *BBDB* instead of in the mh folder window where it started.
I can't figure out why.  Anyone else have ideas?

The reason I care is, I have "mailbox" (a cute little SGI
one-up-manship on xbiff) notify my (always running) Emacs when mail
arrives, via gnudoit.  But since I started using bbdb, this chokes as
outlined here.

Jack Repenning                M/S 1-875      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Silicon Graphics, Inc.         x3-3027      Off:(415) 390-3027
Visual Magic Division                       Fax:(415) 390-6056