In bbdb-com.el, there is a bug in bbdb-info. More specifically, there's
a bug when you use BBDB with FSF 19. The problem is that Info-directory
is never bound when bbdb-info is entered; it's only a function in FSF
19. The proper variable would appear to Info-dir-contents-directory.

For reference:

(defun bbdb-info ()
  (interactive)
  (require 'info)
  (if bbdb-inside-electric-display
      (bbdb-electric-throw-to-execute '(bbdb-info))
    (let ((file bbdb-info-file)
          (Info-directory (and (boundp 'Info-directory) Info-directory)))
etc.

However, isn't it simpler (and more correct, since the whole Info
directory list is searched) if we just have at the core of bbdb-info the
equivalent of the following? I'll implement it if it is.

(if (condition-case nil
        (progn (info "bbdb") nil)
   (error t))
  (info "bbdb.info"))