OK, so I asked this mail list recently if anyone cares about bogons,
and no one responded.  So, I must be the only one who does.  So, as
the whole customer base of the bogonicity code, I think it should be
patched like attached.  This overloads the create-p parameter to
bbdb-annotate-message-sender to mean not only its original meaning
("create a new record if necessary"), but also a new thing ("if you're
not creating a new record because this is really a bogon, don't tie up
Emacs for two seconds announcing it").

I guess a case could be made for printing the message anyway, but only
sitting if (not create-p), but this works better for me (I really
don't care!).

Jack Repenning                M/S 1-875      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Silicon Graphics, Inc.         x3-3027      Off:(415) 390-3027
Visual Magic Division                       Fax:(415) 390-6056

*** /usr/people/jackr/homeVob/emacs/bbdb/bbdb.el@@/main/1       Thu Jan  6 12:40:40
1994
--- /usr/people/jackr/homeVob/emacs/bbdb/bbdb.el        Mon Feb 14 21:28:12 1994
***************
*** 1837,1846 ****
                  (progn
                    (setq bogon-mode t
                          old-net nil)
!                   (message
         "Ignoring bogon %s's name \"%s\" to avoid name-clash with \"%s\""
!                    net name old-name)
!                   (sit-for 2))
                (setq old-net (cdr old-net)))))))

      (if (or record
--- 1837,1851 ----
                  (progn
                    (setq bogon-mode t
                          old-net nil)
!                   ;; If the user doesn't want a new record created
!                   ;; for this bogon, s/he probably doesn't want to
!                   ;; be nagged about it, either!
!                   (if (not create-p)
!                       nil
!                     (message
         "Ignoring bogon %s's name \"%s\" to avoid name-clash with \"%s\""
!                      net name old-name)
!                     (sit-for 2)))
                (setq old-net (cdr old-net)))))))

      (if (or record

Process diff exited abnormally with code 1