Hi kids,

Lucid laid me off on wednesday, along with about half of the company.
I start work at Mosaic Communications on monday, where I'll be doing
all kinds of winning World Wide Webbery.

Lucid Emacs, which will probably have a sillier name in the future, is
now in the hands of Chuck Thompson and Ben Wing (who is currently on
vacation, but will be back in a few weeks.)  Sun is paying for them.

The various mailing lists and archives have been moved from lucid.com
to cs.uiuc.edu.  The old addresses will forward for a while.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] will continue to reach me until they turn the power off;
I expect that I'll be [EMAIL PROTECTED], but that account isn't active yet.

It's been a blast.  Take it away, Chuckles!

        -- Jamie