On Monday, January 29 2001 23:00:21, Ronan Waide wrote:
[...]
> > many times. Now when I try to display/edit a user's notes by pressing
> > ';', it doesn't come up. It displays the above message and exits. I
> > couldn't get a meaningful stack trace also.
> >
> > Does this mean that some field(s) in my database is not being
> > recognized? How do I go about finding this?
[...]
> What do you mean by a meaningful stack trace? The error you're seeing
> occurs in bbdb-snarf.el, bbdb-extract-address-components, where it's
> trying to parse a mail address.

Could you please forward me an example mail which causes
this problem!

It has nothing to do with the fields in your BBDB, but with
some wired header of an message (or some format I haven't
though of ...).

You may set bbdb-extract-address-component-handler to nil in
order to get rid of the messages or set it to 'error if you
want to get a stack trace.

Bye,
Robert