On February 20, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> more and more email goes to the non-primary address.  And the bbdb
> maintainers cannot even fix it, because it's a horrble ten-page mess
> of vaguely documented gratuitously complex side-effectful elisp crud
> that everyone is too scared to take a serious whack at.

Eh. This is fixed in the current CVS, and as previously stated I'll
probably kick out another release before month-end.

> Suggestion: rewrite bbdb-complete-name from scratch.

Suggestion: read http://joel.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$47

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

I really need to reinstate the witty comments, dammit.