On February 24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> 5 minutes later...
>
> > Something like jwz's cid.
>
> Again i had a look at this.  Again i tried bbdb-srv-add-phone.  And i
> don't understand bbdb-srv.[el|pl] at all.  M-x bbdb-srv-add-phone
> isn't available, despite that i even made an "evaluate entire buffer"
> of bbdb-srv.el.
>
> I have to admit that i still use an ancient Version of bbdb
> (2.00.02).  Is this fixed in 2.2 or am i just too dumb?
>

> Aldo

Hmm. I had bbdb-srv working quite nicely the last time I tried it -
but the bbdb-srv interface, not the bbdb-srv-add-phone. Since it's not
defined as interactive, though, it won't be available via M-x - you
should be able to do M-: (bbdb-srv-add-phone "Foo") to call it from
emacs, or gnudoit '(bbdb-srv-add-phone "foo")' from the shell.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

I really need to reinstate the witty comments, dammit.