I installed bbdb some year ago and only recently remembered about it
long enough to turn it on... Very nice. 1098 contacts in my database in
a week and a half...

  Alas, lots of lame spam. No set of filters is perfect.

  What I'd really like to do is be able to rank every sender and have that
stored into BBDB... ideally, i'd then sortm on this rank :-) Spammers get -1,
but of course they won't stick to the same From: for very long.

  Is there something obvious to do this, or am I going to be hacking lisp
and MH code to do this? (I already run a script over my inbox to sort things
into sequences)

  I also recently thought... someone must have done a vcard.el... yup. Now,
how do I get that info in bbdb!

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.solidum.com   the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[