One of the posters to one of my favorite newsgroups has an annoying
approach to antispam.  Here's his bbdb record:

Dan Birchall
            net: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  creation-date: 27 Mar 2001
      timestamp: 27 Mar 2001
     newsgroups: alt.sysadmin.recovery

Now, I know there's a way to set bbdb such that I don't get asked any
more about djb@*.scream.org if I set net to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but I can't
see how.  That's not the bug, although if someone would like to
mention how, I'd really appreciate it.

The bug is that when I read another one of his messages, I get asked
if I'd like to add that address to the record, or failing that, create
a new record.  If I say no to both, bbdb creates a new record anyway.

Thoughts?

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley