On June 24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> This field was being used in bbdb/mh-cache-key as if it was always an
> int.  The following simple patch seems to have fixed the problem.  I'm
> unsure whether or not `(cdr inode)' might be a better choice.
>
> chad

I'm applying this as is. A better choice would be for emacs to support
bignums, maybe...

Waider. And for XEmacs and Emacs to actually agree on something.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"It's a horrible thing to watch, almost like watching an infant tottering
 toward a porcupine." - Kyle Jones on MIS people writing C