Been using the BBDB for well over a year, maybe two.  Its been
awhile, that's for sure.  But, was reorganizing and came across a
structure that I had implemented that I just didn't like.  I was
going to start cut and pasting the info that I needed into the
entry I wanted and said, wait a minute, this thing has a merging
capability.  Merged a record, went to the saved entry and deleted
anything I didn't need and moved to the next.  Man, saved me at
least a couple of hours.  Just wanted to say thanks.

Yeah, I'm really active right now cause I got laid off and am
using the BBDB really heavily to organize all of my networking
communication.  Wow!  Couldn't live without it now that I have
it.  I am contacting everyone I know, and the BBDB is allowing me
to make sure I don't miss anyone or duplicate anything as well.

THANKS AGAIN!

Okay, back to making all this stuff work.  I hope I didn't offend
anyone with noise or something, I just think praise needs to be
heard whenever one feels a wave of gratitude come over them.

--
Galen
I don't want to be the rock.  Yeah, okay, what do you want to be?