On July 8, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> THANKS AGAIN!
>
> Okay, back to making all this stuff work.  I hope I didn't offend
> anyone with noise or something, I just think praise needs to be
> heard whenever one feels a wave of gratitude come over them.

Hey, feel free to make this sort of noise any time you like. Too often
it's hard enough to figure out if what I'm doing is actually of use to
other people.

Waider.

Although I do like a comment I came across last night: Solve a problem
of your own. If it solves someone else's problem as well, that's a
bonus.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
> > Mmmm, mango and strawberry :)
> A delicious way to drown.
           - Lockhart / Waider