> This is a very cool function, but you seem to be in the middle of
> editing it.

Well now that you've corrected it :-) I did crank that out in less
than an hour several weeks ago and since it worked I didn't notice

> In `interactive', you ask for a record, but you then get the new notes
> from `bbdb-current-record'.

that.

Since I always use it in the *BBDB* buffer, it worked.  I'm not sure
why I did the bbdb-get-record in the interactive instead of just using
bbdb-current-record, though ... oh yeah, I saw that in some other code
I was looking at for an example and figured it was necessary.

> 2. Instead of `(bbdb-current-record)', use `record'.

I'm doing that too now, thanks.

--
Dave Goldberg