|--==> "Jack" == Jack Twilley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

  Jack> Here's the output from M-x report-xemacs-bug:

[...]

  Jack> Here's the output of xemacs -vanilla -debug-paths -kill 2>&1:

[...]

  Jack> Hope that helps!

I think so, yes.

It would appear that you have Gnus installed into a non-standard (from
XEmacs' point of view) place.  I say that because '-debug-paths'
didn't pick it up.

There are probably other ways around it, but I think this would be the
simplest way to fix it...

Move your Gnus installation to:

  /usr/local/lib/xemacs/site-packages/etc/gnus/[*.x[bp]m here]
  /usr/local/lib/xemacs/site-packages/info/[compiled info here]
  /usr/local/lib/xemacs/site-packages/lisp/gnus/[*.el[c] here]
  /usr/local/lib/xemacs/site-packages/man/gnus/[TeXinfo src] (optional)

You should then be able to start Gnus without having to munge your
load-path, and BBDB should be happy too.

--
|---<Steve Youngs>---------------<GnuPG KeyID: 10D5C9C5>---|
|            XEmacs - It's not just an editor.             |