On January 22, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Somehow the call to (bbdb-initialise) isn't loading in bbdb-autoloads,
> or bbdb-autoloads isn't correctly referencing bbdb-vm.  If I manually
> load "bbdb-vm" and then call bbdb-insinuate-vm, I get a little
> further, before the fact that I have an old format db bites, and I get
> an error message:
>
> Symbol's function definition is void: bbdb-migration-query
>

> Any help much appreciated,
> Michael.

Hmm. Looking like some sort of load-path or autoloads problem. What
do you get if you do C-h v bbdb-insinuate-vm ?

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"People may hate Windows but they run it despite that because, quite
 frankly, they don't care about computers" - Linus Torvalds