On Monday, June 16, 2003 at 14:32:21, Marc Tamsky wrote:
> recipe for bug:
>
> M-x bbdb RET
> (enter a regexp search which returns a single name) RET
> C-x C-t (thinking I was on a line with a phone number)
>
> Instead of barfing, it locked up, causing xemacs to lockup in a busy
> loop. quit key had no effect.
>
> Versions installed:
>     XEmacs-21.4 (patch 8) xemacs-installed package/bbdb: 1.23 Author
>     version: 2.34 2003-05-18: Ronan Waide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Lisp backtrace available upon request.

Yes, please send a backtrace to the list and consider using
bbdb-submit-bug-report as this will also provide information
about your config and maybe the record as well.  Without
this, it is like searching for the needle in the hey stack,
as I would say in German ... as at least I cannot reproduce
this.

Robert