Hello

One of the nifty features of bbdb, is that it allows to archive
incoming mail via the variable bbdb/vm-set-auto-folder-alist-field

I only have to set vm-folder and I can archive incoming mail in my
INBOX (and outgoing in my OUTBOX)

However I would  prefer that some outgoing mail  is not put via my fcc
to  the   OUTBOX, but  instead but  to   different vm-folder  which is
controlled by a bbdb entry. Of course one has then to write a function
which corrects the fcc, after the address is expanded.

This feature should work for replying mail and composing mail.

Does anybody know about something like this?

Uwe Brauer