Yesterday I had been sending some mails to the bbdb-info
list and after some hours I received spam on the address
which I exclusively use on this list.

So I had a look at the archives at
and
  http://www.mail-archive.com/bbdb-info%40lists.sourceforge.net/
where just the seconds one does contain my full email-address,
but also not in plain text, but broken up into a form ...

I wonder if a spammer has subscribed to the list or made a
harvester extracting the addresses from the forms used at
http://www.mail-archive.com

IMHO there is no need to have the address stored in the
from, as a reply should go to the list should come from an
subscriber.

Waider, are we able to turn the form generation off?

If doing so and still getting spam on new addresses used on
the list, it becomes likely that a spammer has subscribed to
the list ...

I hate spammers ...
Robert.