On Tuesday, October 14, 2003 at 13:49:35, Ronan Waide wrote:
> On October 14, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> > So I had a look at the archives at
> >   http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=6987
> > and
> >   http://www.mail-archive.com/bbdb-info%40lists.sourceforge.net/
> > where just the seconds one does contain my full email-address,
> > but also not in plain text, but broken up into a form ...
>
> Can you give the exact url where you saw your address? I didn't see
> it on a quick glance through the archives. mail-archive.org is
> usually pretty good about obscuring email addresses.

At the end of each page showing a message there is a REPLY
button and a form storing the [EMAIL PROTECTED] == email address.

http://www.mail-archive.com/bbdb-info%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg03914.html

 <form action="/cgi-bin/Nomailto.pl" method="post">
  <input value="oub" name="user" type="hidden">
  <input value="mat.ucm.es" name="host" type="hidden">
  <input value="bbdb to Mozilla (netscape) address book" name="subject" type="hidden">
  <input value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" name="msgid" type="hidden">