Hi, folks,

I'm using bbdb 2.34 that came bundled with XEmacs 21.4 (patch 11)
["Native Windows TTY Support (Windows)" XEmacs Lucid].

I note that bbdb-complete-name() doesn't show the mail-aliases which
were defined in the completion list, but it does successfully complete
mail-alias which is defined properly in the bbdb.

It'd be a nice feature to have; it would save me some typing. :-)
Anyone have a version of bbdb-complete-name that does this?

--
John Karabaic
3545 Zumstein Ave, Cincinnati OH 45208-1309