On January 13, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Its value is bbdb-rfc822-addresses. But are we talking about the same
> thing?

Ah, hmm, you're right. bbdb-rfc822-addresses is responsible for
splitting the full RFC822 address into FULL-NAME CANONICAL-ADDRESS,
but it doesn't return FULL-NAME in a decomposed form. It's unfortunate
that this is the case, because mail-extr is probably the best chunk of
lisp code out there for parsing the wide variety of crap that ends up
in the FULL-NAME part of an address. I'll go back and have another
look at your patch before applying it.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
> > Hey, do I get points for that?
> Points? For having a near photographic memory??? I don't think so!!
> You got a college degree for that (honours too)! :)
           - Waider / Clarkey