Hi,

can somebody give me a pointer to the command name to
fetch/snarf/get the current sender in the Gnus summary-buffer to
the bbdb entries?

I.e. if I would like to add "Tassilo" to my bbdb and my summary
buffer looks like this:

--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
:! ( 3) â  Need help with bbdb and Gnus                               [  6k |
Tassilo Horn          |Mon 20
:!.(  ) âââ                                                           [  4k |
Cheng Gao             |Son 18:35
:R.(  )   âââ                                                         [  5k |
Tassilo Horn          |Die 12:19
--8<------------------------schnapp------------------------->8---

...which command do I have to invoke when the cursor is in the
correct position without having to copy&paste the email address
into a newly created bbdb entry?

I've looked through the archives, googled and grepped the info
files but obviously have been using the wrong keywords :-(

TIA

Patrick

,----[ Programm versions: ]
`----

--
"If anyone tells me to work smarter, not harder, I will kick him or her,
hard, in a random body part.  I will then kick him or her a second time,