bbdb-print is just to print .tex, how about .html or .txt?
By a batch job too.

OK, I was able to make a .txt with
$ emacs -batch -eval '(progn(bbdb "" nil)
  (other-window 1)(write-file "bbdb.txt"))
You might want to document the proper way.
I see I must use "progn" as safer "and" poops out at
other-window. Hmmm.

Hmm, even though I used -batch, I see "Type C-x 4 b RET to restore old
contents of the bbdb-list window."

P.S. ELIDEP is not explained here:
     bbdb is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `bbdb-com'.
     (bbdb STRING ELIDEP)

     Display all entries in the BBDB matching the regexp STRING
     in either the name(s), company, network address, or notes.

P.S.."1.9.1.6 Example BBDB record" is empty in the docs.