Dan Jacobson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> You might want to document the proper way.

I just do M-x bbdb and search for .  That gives me all the records in
a buffer.  C-x h selects the buffer, M-w copies it, and then I can
yank it elsewhere.  I also added two more entries to
bbdb-display-layout-alist to control the layout.  I like this approach
so much in fact that I have abandoned the tex way.  Plus no hassle
with non-Latin-1 characters.

Alex.
--
.O.  http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/