Hello All!

I haven't gotten a mail on this list in a while and hope I'm not
talking to myself here.

Does anyone here keep their BBDB data encrypted on disk?

I would appreciate any advice what to do and what not to do.

I do already have some gpg files which I can load and save nicely from
XEmacs, using crypt++.el.

If possible, I would not make any obvious beginnerr errors in trying
to move/use my bbdb data to/in encryped form.

Best regards,

Adrian

--
Adrian Aichner