Nothing.  I said I suspected there might be some such thing already. Oh, well.
Won't be the first time nor yet the last.

-----Original Message-----

From:  Ronan Waide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: auto filing for VM
Date:  Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:09 am
Size:  943 bytes
To:  "Robert P. Goldman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:  bbdb-info <bbdb-info@lists.sourceforge.net>

On September 22, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> I have a lot of VM folders for my email, and VM provides the
> capability to set up an alist for filing.  So I've added a mail-folder
> field to my BBDB database, and I use the following function to set up
> VM's auto-folder alist.  If the following isn't redundant with other
> approaches to the same problem (I seem to often develop redundant
> solutions!), perhaps it would be of general interest for bbdb-vm?

what's this doing that bbdb/vm-set-auto-folder-alist isn't already
doing?

(bbdb/vm-set-auto-folder-alist)

Create a `vm-auto-folder-alist' according to the records in the bbdb.
For each record that has a 'vm-folder' attribute, add an
element (email-regexp . folder) to the `vm-auto-folder-alist'.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

heehoo says, "Well, it's not a party until everybody has liver damage
    and nobody can find the carpet."