On 2006-12-18, Robert Widhopf-Fenk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Friday, December 15, 2006 at 21:51:58, Robert Widhopf wrote:
> [...]
>> I have now debugged it in GNU Emacs and was able to
>> reproduce and fix this bug.  The fix is CVS now.
>>
>> Please update and see if it works for you!
>>
>> Thanks for reporting this and sorry for coming back on this
>> so late!
>
> There was a bug in my fix which eventually broke completion.
>
> A new fix is in CVS now.

I have downloaded the CVS version and tested it on my test case. It
does not quite work:

I want to send an e-mail to John, so I type "john" and press TAB. The
*Completions* buffer shows two alternatives. I select one. Now my
"To:" field contains "johnJohn Doe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>", which whould of
course have been "John Doe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>".

Regards,
--
Svend Tollak Munkejord