Hi folks,

given that my contribs to BBDB of late have amounted to shepherding
other peoples' patches into CVS and the occasional cranky email to the
list, I've handed the reins over to Robert Widhopf-Fenk since he's
been doing actual development work on the BBDB code. I'll continue to
hang around and write cranky emails and what not, of course.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"The time-tested way to overcome language problems is of course to find a
 volatile girlfriend who is fluent in the language." - Maciej Ceglowski