On Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 23:57:58, Ronan Waide wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> given that my contribs to BBDB of late have amounted to shepherding
> other peoples' patches into CVS and the occasional cranky email to
> the list, I've handed the reins over to Robert Widhopf-Fenk since
> he's been doing actual development work on the BBDB code. I'll
> continue to hang around and write cranky emails and what not, of
> course.

Hail Waider! ;-)

And for all those that do not rely on tarballs instead of
CVS, please grab 2.35 and report any problems with it, the
homepage or anything else I messed up.

I will be away for some days, so do not wonder if I do not
respond ...

CVS has now version "2.36 devo" ... I'll be back soon to
check in some pending work.

Anyway, there are no plans for radical changes.

Keeping BBDB alive, fixing bugs and adding small
improvements as well as getting out releases more
regularly are what I am going for.

Robert

PS: For about 1/2h the tarball and CVS tag were wrong!