Hello,

sorry if it's considered too off-topic.

Quite a long time ago I expressed my idea to synchronize
Emacs-PIM-data with my mobile phone [1].  And now I'm going to start
coding it, but I refactored my idea and I'd like some comments.
Moreover, I posted here because I care the most for my contatcs than
my calendar.

While I think my original flowchart is still the best option, it
implies that emacs is running.  Thus I started thinking about a
different solution, where all the steps are executed by the OpenSync
plugin.  This means that the plugin should be able to extracts BBDB
contacts and then insert them back if modified, maybe performing a
backup of the BBDB file and writing into a new one.

Suggestions and/or comments?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes: