Hello,

when I get a message from a sender such as the following:

From: "&#25140;&#31435;&#20891;" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: xx
Subject: xx
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:20:57 +0800

BBDB keeps asking me if I want to change its name to the Chinese name,
even if I already have this Chinese name as an aka field.  if I add
it, it would ask again next time again and again...  this does not
happen with other, non Chinese, names.   perhaps this has to do
with the coding of the .bbdb file?

any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks....

using vm,
Emacs  : GNU Emacs 22.1.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.4.13)
of 2007-06-04 on beach
Package: BBDB 2.36 devo