I'm trying to use this version and set it up to ignore some messages and
not have BBDB offer to create their BBDB entries, like for mailing lists
etc. But it's not working.

For instance, I want to have BBDB not offer to create a record for any
mail from @talk.maemo.org so I set it up thus:

(setq bbdb/mail-auto-create 'bbdb-ignore-some-messages
      bbdb/news-auto-create 'bbdb-ignore-some-messages
      bbdb-ignore-messages-alist '(("From" . "....@talk.maemo.org.*")))

However, it still offer to create a record for maemo.org

What's wrong?
--
JJ