Hi,

I've got an issue with the bbdb-complete-name function. When using
another completion in message mode, such as

(setq message-tab-body-function (lambda () (interactive) (dabbrev-expand
nil)))

, a successful BBDB completion also triggers the dabbrev-expand
completion.

Suppose I've got Bob as only contact beginning with Bo. When I type Bo
TAB in a "To:" header, Bob is completed, but I also get the dabbrev-expand
(sometimes inserting garbage when I have a SMTP trace buffer open). I
traced it to bbdb's return value in bbdb-complete-name:

        ;; call the exact-completion hook
        (run-hooks 'bbdb-complete-name-hooks)))

I'm not entirely sure what the return value should be in all
circumstances, but in the one described above it should be t, so that
message doesn't try to complete.

Antoine