Hi,

I'm using the CVS BBDB along with the most recent No-Gnus.

I've set bbdb/news-auto-create-p to 'prompt for certain groups. For
unknown senders I'm prompted to add a record to the database as
expected, and my choices seem to be (y,!,n,s,q,?).

"y" and "n" seem to be self-explanatory, but I'd like to know what the
rest of the options do. Presumably I'd hit "?" to find that, but doing
so gives me:

mapcar: Lisp nesting exceeds `max-lisp-eval-depth'

So this message has two purposes: one, can someone tell me what the
other options do (I can't find the relevant code in the codebase. What
I'd really like is an option to say "save this address in a list and
never prompt me again for anything in that list"), and two, I guess this
is a bug report for the "?" option.

I'd be happy to provide backtraces or further info. I'm running

GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0) of
2010-10-19

Thanks!

Eric