> * Nix <a...@rfcrev.bet.hx> [2011-04-11 22:32:19 +0100]:
>
> I just noticed that BBDB development has restarted. Unfortunately
> BBDB 3.0 has removed a good few features, including one I definitely
> rely on: bbdb-canonicalize-net-hook, which is crucial to keep your
> database clean in the face of the large number of people with
> semiautomatically morphing addresses.

it's still there - just under a different name.
what's missing is a
(make-obsolete 'bbdb-canonicalize-net-hook
 'bbdb-canonicalize-mail-function "3.0")
somewhere in bbdb-obsolete.el or something...

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on CentOS release 5.5 (Final) X
http://thereligionofpeace.com http://palestinefacts.org http://memri.org