On Thu Dec 8 2011 Roland Winkler wrote:
> > I think it includes all the modifications you requested. Let me
> > know if you would like further improvement.

Two more things: (sorry for being picky but you asked for further
improvements :-)

- could you please use defcustom instead of defvar

- "The first line of the documentation string should consist of one
  or two complete sentences that stand on their own as a summary."

  (taken from "Documentation tips" in the elisp manual,
  the whole appendix "Tips and Conventions" is very useful!)