>> On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 08:07:06 -0800, Mark Diekhans <ma...@kermodei.com> wrote:

   > Very impressive with how the development of BBDB V3 is coming
   > along nicely.  Great work!

   > However, to anyone not on this list, the existence of the
   > version 3 development is rather well hidden.
I think a list of new features would be good thing.

As Roland pointed out right from the beginning v3 is
incompatible with earlier versions in many aspects, which
made me (still) hesitate to upgrade.

A list of new features would be very helpful since I cannot
see from the mails why I should upgrade.[1]

Uwe Brauer

Footnotes:
[1]  to give a trivial example: a gnus introduced imap
     support that was a very strong reason to upgrade.