On Wed Mar 14 2012 Sam Steingold wrote:
> However, when I hit ";" in *Summary*, I am offered to edit the notes for
> _both_ bar-users and f...@gmail.com (because in bbdb-message-headers
> sender is mapper to both "From" and "Reply-To").
> This is ungood.

What do you want instead? Do you want to use different values of
bbdb-message-headers depending on context? You could define a wrapper
that rebinds it according to your taste. (I would guess that there
are too many possiblities / different tastes for a universal
yet still transparent solution.)

Or you could simply remove "Reply-To" from bbdb-message-headers. It
is a user variable.