The "install" file of the BBDB V3 git download requests that bugs,
comments etc be submitted to the bbdb-info mailing list. See below:
with 'subscribe' as the subject.

Copyright (C) 2011 Roland Winkler <wink...@gnu.org>

Regards,
Marc

* Sriram ET. <karra....@gmail.com> [2012-04-04 20:15:10 +0530]:

> Oh my... after reading a recent message on this list I realized there is a
> version BBDB v3 out there... and it's not linked to on the 'main'
> sourceforge page (http://bbdb.sourceforge.net/) which is still the first
> result on a google search for BBDB!
>
> Does anyone have access to that page so there can atleast be a redirect to
> the nongnu.org page where BBDB v3.0 is available?

Bye for now
Marc
---
Wherever you go, there you are
Your luggage, however, is another matter.