I agree that there is no mention of BBDB V3 on the bbdb sourceforge.
The project page seems to be with
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/bbdb/
The source code comes through via: git clone
git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/bbdb.git

There are a fair number of posts at the bbdb.sourceforge.net site for BBDB
V3 (some 79 of them) so the V3 discussions seem to be underway there.

I know that this doesn't answer your question.  I guess I have to ask
who all is keeping the bbdb.sourceforge.net site up to date?

Marc

* Sriram ET. <karra....@gmail.com> [2012-04-05 11:06:03 +0530]: