> * Sriram ET. <xneen....@tznvy.pbz> [2012-04-06 11:30:39 +0500]:
>
> Given my intent to spend some time on this project, I am a bit lost as
> where to focus my energies - On the old but stable base of 2.36 (from
> sourceforge) or the V3 git repo on nongnu.org (git://
> git.savannah.nongnu.org/bbdb.git) or Barak's repo (
> https://github.com/barak/bbdb3) which is further removed and with more
> sweeping changes to the guts of the code base than the non-gnu
>
> It would be good if Roland or Barak give the community on the general
> direction in which we are headed, so at least we know what to expect when
> you get around to fixing things here.

indeed.

I suggest that you start with merging the existing repos and reviewing
the patches floating on the list (including some of mine).
When you have a "grand unified repo", declare yourself the primary bbdb3
maintainer.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric) X 11.0.11004000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://memri.org http://ffii.org http://dhimmi.com