On Wed Apr 11 2012 Sriram ET. wrote:
> Roland, Just fyi - the first result on a Google Search is this
> page:  http:// bbdb.sourceforge.net/ Do you think it makes sense
> to request that to be taken down?

I do not know how google comes up with its ranking. Yet I do not
believe it would make sense to take down the old site. I expect this
would disagree with sourceforge's general policies -- and I consider
it useful that people can rely on sourceforge in this context.
If a project suddenly disappears from its old place, this doesn't
explain anything to anybody what has happened.

If someone ignores the hint on sourceforge that BBDB development has
shifted, we cannot help him or her beyond that.